Monday, February 2, 2015

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner and Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

First off let me say that I received both of these products free for testing purposes from Influenster in my #FrostyVoxBox.


Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner glides on very creamy and smooth. It's easy to apply and looks great! When I wear this eyeliner with just mascara it stays great and never smudges, but when I paired it with a cream eye shadow, the eyeliner was all over the place. I went out to a holiday dinner party with my husbands work and by the time we got home 3 hours later, my eyeliner was mixed in with my cream eye shadow and I had black all around my eyes. I kind of looked like a racoon. I couldn't believe that a waterproof eyeliner would smear so much. Next time I need to either let it dry much longer before using a cream shadow and hope it doesn't smear or only use it with a powder eye shadow. Overall I really like how easy the eyeliner is to use and as long as it was not used with a cream eye shadow it stayed on great. I'm unsure at this point if I would buy it on my own or not, but I will use it for a while longer and give it some more time.





Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover claims it gently removes all eye makeup, including long lasting and waterproof makeup, with no oily residue. Unfortunately it does NOT live up to its claim. I attempted to remove the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. After scrubbing my eyes for several minutes and barely smudging the eyeliner, my eyes were bright red and my eyeliner was still there. The only thing their claim did live up to is that the makeup remover does not have much of an oily residue. Overall I would never buy this makeup remover and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment