Thursday, February 26, 2015

Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid

 I received this product from @Smiley360 free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.

#FreeSample #ChildrensMucinex #Smiley360

I gave my son Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold when he was sick with a cold. He was coughing, congested, had a runny nose, and was overall miserable. My son said the Children's Mucinex made it so much easier for him to breath at night, it didn't entirely stop his cough, but it got rid of it enough so he could sleep. My son also took some every morning before school while he was sick, it never made him feel tired or sluggish. He said the only thing he didn't like about it is the taste of the cough syrup, although he did seem to get used to the taste of it and didn't mind taking it by the time his cold was over. Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold worked very well for my son. We will be buying it again for the next time he gets sick and I do recommend it for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment