Monday, February 23, 2015

Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Family of Products

         I received these products free from Smiley360 for the purpose of my review. Opinions are       100% my own.                            
#SmileBrighter #ARM&HAMMER #TrulyRadiant #FreeSamp #Smiley360



  Truly Radiant Deep Clean Manual Toothbrush

This toothbrush works a little better then a basic toothbrush because the top portion is suppose to spin while you brush you teeth with out the use of batteries, just the movement of your brushing. I didn't notice the top portion spinning as much as I was expecting it to spin, but it did move a little bit. The tongue cleaner on the back of the brush is nice. A big part that I didn't like about this toothbrush is that the tip of the toothbrush is wider instead of narrower, which makes it hard to clean the teeth in the very back of my mouth.

         
                                                    Truly Radiant  Deep Clean Manual Toothbrush

 Truly Radiant Rejuvenating Toothpaste

The tooth paste has kind of an overwhelming mint flavor at first, but I have started to get use to it a little more since I started using it. Unfortunately the toothpaste is too harsh for my mouth and gums and causes a thin layer of skin to peel off after each time I use it, resulting in a white gooey/stringy stuff in my mouth within 20 minutes of brushing. Yuck!


                            Truly Radiant Extra White Manual Toothbrush



Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse
 
 
This mouth rinse is great! It doesn't burn your mouth and it leaves you 
with a clean fresh feeling mouth without a nasty after taste. My only 
dislike about this mouth rinse is that it foams up a little too much for
me and makes it hard to swish it around my mouth.
 
 
 
 
 
 
           Truly Radiant Whitening & Strengthening Rinse  
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment