Thursday, February 12, 2015

#FrostyVoxBox

I received the #FrostyVoxBox from #Influenster with a bunch of great complementary goodies inside for me to test out and review. Here is a short review of each product starting with my favorite and ending with my least favorite:

 NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum. It is such a great color, very smooth and easy to apply. A big plus for me with this lipstick is that it doesn't have that typical lipstick smell, instead I think it smells kind of like very faint holiday spice.

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced. A little bit goes a long way with this product and it makes your skin feel amazing. After using it just once my skin was softer and more hydrated.

McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme. McCormick is a well know spice company and I have used their spices for years. Their all natural thyme went great on my crock pot chicken as well as many other recipes.


Fruit Vines Bites Strawberry. A sweet and chewy candy in bite size pieces. I enjoyed them in small amounts, but my kids wanted to eat the whole bag in one sitting.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. This eyeliner is very creamy, goes on very easy, and looks great. My biggest problem with it is that unless you can get it to dry completely, it will be every where. It doesn't work well and will smear all day if you have oily eyelids, live in a high humid area, or if you use a cream eye shadow. I did get it to dry completely once and it stayed on all day long and looked amazing.

EcoTools Styler + Smoother. I really like this brush while I'm blow drying my hair, because it allows more air to pass through the vents in the brush. However when I used it to brush my hair while it was dry, it seemed to do more damage to my hair then detangling it.

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea. I don't really think there was anything wrong with the tea; I've just never liked tea, but I did appreciate the chance to maybe expand my pallet.

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. . I attempted to remove the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. After scrubbing my eyes for several minutes and barely smudging the eyeliner, my eyes were bright red and my eyeliner was still there. The only thing their claim did live up to is that the makeup remover does not have much of an oily residue.

Overall this was a great VoxBox! Thank you so much to #Influenster and all the companies that participated for allowing me to try all these great products! 





No comments:

Post a Comment