Sunday, December 14, 2014

Mr. Sketch Scented Markers

I was selected by Smiley360 to test out complementary Mr. Sketch Scented Markers which are sold at Walmart. My Smiley kit contained • $5 Gift Card to Walmart towards any pack of Mr. Sketch Scented Markers • 1 – Mr. Sketch Holiday Stix 6ct pack • Smiley360 Sharing Guide. The scents in the holiday stick pack are: Red-Candy Cane, Yellow-Santa's Cookie, Green-Christmas Tree, Purple-Sugar Plum, Brown-Gingerbread, and Black-Chimney. The markers smell amazing and smell just exactly like scent suggests, all except chimney. The kids an I don't like the smell of the chimney marker at all! My son's favorite is the candy can, my daughter's is sugar plumb and mine is Santa's cookie. We love these markers and will be purchasing more in the future. 






No comments:

Post a Comment