Saturday, March 14, 2015

Quaker® Popped rice crisps



 I received this product from @BzzAgent free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
#GotItFree  +Quaker   @Quaker
 
These Quaker Popped rice crisps were so much better then I was expecting! When I received these in my Bzzkit from BzzAgent, I was expecting them to taste a little like cardboard with some flavored powder sprinkled on them. Boy was I wrong! I loved them! They tasted like popcorn without all the kernels (which is why I don't eat popcorn) light and airy with so much flavor. My girls and I ate a whole bag within about 10 minutes of opening it. Inside my complementary Bzzkit I received 5 bags of Quaker Popped rice crisps in 3 different flavors; Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream & Onion, and Caramel Corn. Our favorite was the Cheddar Cheese, between my girls and I, that bag didn't last long. I will be buying the Cheddar Cheese flavor again, I was so sad when the bag was empty. Our second favorite was the Sour Cream & Onion. It tasted just like regular Sour Cream & Onion chips, but with a popcorn texture. We really liked it, but I don't know if we will buy another bag of that flavor or not. The last one was the Caramel Corn. I did not like it at all, it was way too sweet for me. I'm not a fan or the caramel flavor in general, but these seemed to be quite a bit sweeter then other products of the same flavor that I have tried in the past. My girls enjoyed the Caramel Corn, but they were not nearly as eager to eat them as they had with the previous two flavors. Overall we loved Quaker Popped rice crisps, but we won't be buying the Caramel flavor in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment